Licensed Corporate Services Provider
Zobec Services Limited and Continental Management Limited each have a limited licence to conduct Corporate Service Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
As with all the services we provide our clients, Zobec offers a hands-on and flexible approach based on the individual and specific needs of the client. Our clients represent a wide variety of companies, including mutual funds, telecommunications, consulting, energy, manufacturing, aircraft, and investment companies.
Zobec offers the full range of corporate secretarial services, including:
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Provision of directors and officers
- Provision of registered office
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes
- Opening/closing of accounts
- Acting as liaison for the company with bankers, managers, accountants and auditors
- General administration of the day-to-day corporate affairs of the company
- Applications to and filing of statutory documents with local regulatory authorities
A significant percentage of our clients are closely-held businesses that are either family-owned or operated by a single entrepreneur.
In recognition of this, Zobec endeavors to understand the client’s priorities and provide continuity for the next generation.
Zobec adjusts to the circumstances of the client engagement, with our experienced staff bringing sensitivity and discretion to each situation. Where necessary, appropriate third party professionals will be engaged for and on behalf of the client. Zobec is committed to ensuring that the responsibilities and legal requirements of each entity are met, and believes that this can be accomplished whilst still maintaining the priorities and expectations of the client’s business.