Adam is a Chartered Accountant with almost 20 years’ experience in the offshore trust and investment industry.
Until recently he was a partner of Bermuda’s largest independent audit firm, before separating from the audit firm to concentrate solely on the corporate, trust and accounting practice.
His clients include a number of large family offices where he acts as a director on a number of Private trust company structures and underlying investment holding companies.
Adam has worked with many local trust companies in providing accounting and reporting for numerous large family structures, including on contentious structures.
Adam is also a director, deputy Chairman and Compliance Officer of a BMA-licensed investment manager with $2.5 billion under management and is an expert in the operational and investment due diligence on hedge fund structures.
Adam is a director and officer on a number of NYSE and TSX-listed companies and Bermuda-based subsidiaries.
Prior to joining Continental Management Limited, Adam was Operations Manager at a licensed hedge fund administration company in Bermuda, and before that he trained as a Chartered Accountant with Grant Thornton, UK.
• Director, Zobec Group
• President, Continental Management Limited
• Director, Arthur Morris & Company Limited, Bermuda
• Auditor, Grant Thornton, United Kingdom
• Durham University, B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry, 1999
• Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (FCA)
• Member, CPA Bermuda (CPA, CA)
• Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
• Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)