In his capacity as Chief Financial Controller, Anthony oversees all accounting and financial aspects of Zobec.
Anthony is trained and experienced in working with owner-managed and/or family-controlled organisations and, together with the Zobec team, has advised and assisted clients with the identification and management of risks arising from control, compliance and operations.
Anthony provides accounting services to a portfolio of trusts and companies. Clients look to Anthony to provide a range of services from cash management, annual budgets, financial reporting and general treasury management.
Anthony has been instrumental in building Zobec’s affiliated audit practice Baker Tilly Insley (“BTI”) which provides auditing and ancillary services to a range of entities from small local operating companies, licensed trust companies, reinsurance companies and other financial services companies. Known for his practical knowledge and efficiency, Anthony is able to provide a risk-based audit approach allowing for a meaningful advisory and audit role.
• Financial Controller, Zobec Group
• Supervising Audit Senior, Dearien & Co., Charleston, West Virginia
• Auditor, Paterno & Associates, Charleston , West Virginia
Education / Qualification
• Certified Public Accountant, CPA
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, West Virginia State University
• Member, West Virginia Board of Accountancy
• Member, Certified Public Accountants of Bermuda