As Chairman of Zobec, Marc brings over 50 years of experience in accounting, corporate and trust services. He has held senior positions in a number of industries including hospitality, wholesale and retail trades, accounting, LPG and crude oil trading and shipping.
As an independent member of the Board of Zobec, Marc provides valuable objectivity and insight from his own professional experiences. In his role as Chairman, Marc ensures the integrity of the Board’s processes.
Marc is fluent in French, English, Spanish, German and Italian.
• Chief Financial Officer, Starc Group of Companies
• Baccalaureate degree in Hotel Administration
• Chartered Professional Accountants Associations (CPA), Bermuda and Canada
• Institutes of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS), Bermuda and Canada
• Past zone Chairman for the Lions Clubs of Bermuda and a current Director of the Hamilton Lions Club, recipient of the Melvin Jones award
• Secretary of the Bermuda Society for the Blind
• President of the “Alliance Francaise des Bermudes”
• Member of the Bermuda Chamber Choir
Directorships on Public Companies
• Director on public company subsidiaries including Perrigo Company plc (PRGO) and Jazz Pharmaceuticals, plc (JAZZ)