As Chief Operating Officer of Zobec, Phil directs on all aspects of the business including strategy, management and development.
Phil is an Accountant with 20 years’ experience in the offshore trust, insurance, and investment industry.
Prior to joining Zobec, Phil was previously a director of the Ocorian Group. He was Client Director on a range of entities including licensed and exempted funds, private trust companies and partnerships of various types. Activity of entities ranged from shipping, investment holding, insurance/reinsurance, insurance linked securities (ILS), commercial real estate, mutual funds, pharmaceutical, aircraft, technology, energy & mining, telecommunications and manufacturing.
Phil’s practice includes specialising in providing solutions to and working with companies, individuals and families on corporate, investment and trust matters, and involvement in the management, administration and accounting of financial structures covering the jurisdictions of Bermuda, BVI, Cayman and Marshall Islands.
Phil is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA) and a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Professionals (TEP).
• Chief Operating Officer and Client Director, Zobec and Continental Management Group, Bermuda
• Director, Ocorian Group, Bermuda
• Senior Accountant, Deloitte and Touche, Bermuda
• Business Services Manager, Wilkins Kennedy (formerly Jordan Brookes), UK
• Solent University, Ba (Hons) Accountancy
• Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA)
• Society of Trust and Estate Professionals (TEP)
• Treasurer, Bermuda STEP Branch
Directorships of Public Companies
• Directorships have included private trust companies, Nasdaq, NYSE and TSX-listed Bermuda-based subsidiaries.